 CAD / MLCad / 1435
  Re: REALLY stupid question

You know, I noticed this myself. At first I thought I was doing something wrong. Then I thought that maybe he only implemented a short (1 action) memory for undo. Sadly, I finally realized that he probably didn't get to code in an undo. Undo's (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  REALLY stupid question

Maybe.... I have been using MLCAD for about a year now, and have never really had a need to address this problem. But I'm doing some large models, and can't get the UNDO function to work. It won't work on any of my installations- and I have ML on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)