 CAD / MLCad / 1431
  searching for dat-file for part x68.dat

I've got the 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer set and there are some of these Technic Liftarm 1x2 - x68.dat parts there. Where can I get the .dat file for that part? I've searched on www.ldraw.org but it is not there. Another queestion; Where can I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: searching for dat-file for part x68.dat

(...) I searched LUGNET and didn't find it either. I'll make it if noone else has. (...) For Technic go to Jim Hughes's Technica at: (URL) others, Peeron lists the year a set came out so just find the earliest year in the list of sets that have that (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)