 CAD / MLCad / 1433
Re: searching for dat-file for part x68.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:40:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
I've got the 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer set and there are some of these
Technic Liftarm 1x2 - x68.dat parts there. Where can I get the .dat file for
that part?
I've searched on www.ldraw.org but it is not there.

I searched LUGNET and didn't find it either.  I'll make it if noone else has.

Another queestion; Where can I search to find out when a part first came
out?

For Technic go to Jim Hughes's Technica at:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

For others, Peeron lists the year a set came out so just find the earliest
year in the list of sets that have that part.  It doesn't guarantee that the
part came out that year since Peeron doesn't have inventories for all sets
but it will get you close.

-Orion