 CAD / MLCad / 1422
  Missing a few parts

Hello, As I started to make the building instruction for the 8461 - Williams F1 Team Racer set, I first got a problem by editing some parts (bendt ribbed hoses), now that is solved by some utility from "Orion Pobursky" (Thanx). And Orion has even (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Missing a few parts

(...) These are new and as far as I know noone has made them. I'd give it a go but unfontunately I haven't recieved my set yet. (...) Go to Peeron for part numbers: (URL) Parts Tracker is also a good place to look: (URL) a last resort search for the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)