 CAD / MLCad / 1423
Re: Missing a few parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
And Orion has even made the Silver Champion. I could use some of his parts,
but the diffrence between this two sets are some "bodyplates" or panels ,
and I cant find them in LDraw or any bricklibrary.

Does anybody know how I can find these parts?
There are only a number  (#20, #21, #22 and #23) on the back of these part,
are that the part number?
I have not seen any other sets with these plates, so I think they are new
and made for this 8461 set.

These are new and as far as I know noone has made them.  I'd give it a go
but unfontunately I haven't recieved my set yet.

And where is the best place to search for parts to add to MLCad?
I normaly want to search by visual or name. I dont know how to get the part
number for a new part if it not exist in MLCad.

Go to Peeron for part numbers:
http://www.peeron.com/inv

The Parts Tracker is also a good place to look:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

As a last resort search for the part you want on LUGNet.  If you still don't
find it, post a message and maybe someone has a mostly complete version they
will be willing to share or would be willing to make it.

-Orion