 CAD / MLCad / 1406
    Native Language Support —Ludo Soete
   Hi Michael, Is it possible to have more language selections available? Now we can select between German & English. My kids love to make there own buildings using MLCAD, but they don't understand German or English. How are those language files made (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Native Language Support —Michael Lachmann
   Hi Ludo, "ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:H1MH00.D1L@lugnet.com... (...) select (...) is (...) MLCad is using a language dll and an autodetect mechanism to load additional languages. For example there is already a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)