 CAD / MLCad / 1411
Re: Native Language Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:53:21 GMT

Hi Ludo,

"ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message
news:H1MH00.D1L@lugnet.com...
Hi Michael,

Is it possible to have more language selections available? Now we can • select
between German & English. My kids love to make there own buildings using
MLCAD, but they don't understand German or English. How are those language
files made up? Are they regular text files or is it a kind of DLL? If it • is
a text file, how are they named? Suppose it's a text file, then i can edit
the file to obtain my native language on buttons & ... so that my kids can
read it and understand.

MLCad is using a language dll and an autodetect mechanism to load additional
languages. For example there is already a french language dll for MLCad.
Beginning with the next release there will be a developer section in the
download area where people can download base projects for writing theire own
dlls.

Michael