 CAD / MLCad / 1401
  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

Wow 2000 parts now there you problem try not to make big models make them smaller or divided that models in to 8 dat or ldr files of 250 parts each so that way windows 98 SE can work with out pain is a crapy os I don't recomember to anyone 9x or ME (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) Bosh. Win98 is perfectly fine for this kind of thing; MLCad worked just fine for me for large models with a similar piece count and RAM size. It was a little slow, but it worked just fine. That being said, it looks like Michael has found the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) I run WinME (on AMD Tbird 1.4, 512MB DDR) and I've had a couple of DATs with many thousands of parts not LEGO models, I was using MLCad to redesign my living room on a 1 stud to 1 inch scale!), and never had a problem with it. I find WinME is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)