 CAD / MLCad / 1368 (-5)
  MLCad Wish

Hello. Would it be easy to implement an "Explode" feature in MLCad? I.e. if you have inserted a "model" in your file, and explode it, it will be divided into the parts it's built up of. And then youy can explode, and explode till you're at the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts list with sub-models

Hi Ross, I've got that reported already, but didn't have the time to fix this yet. However there is a little bit more time left now, so I can follow this things a bit more. Thanks for reporting this anyway ... Michael "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Thanks for the moderating comment. Michael, here is a suggestion for what you can write about the rights to your specification: © Copyright 2002, Michael L. Since this document is made available free of charge, I can not make any promises (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hello, I think we should wait what Michael is coming up with before making harsh comments. I followed this whole discussion from the start and i think it's always right to state your opinion - but please do this in a constructive way. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) document whose URL is listed above. Specifically, the Licenze section: (...) OK, that's good. (...) OK, so if someone writes a program that uses these commands, they must: a. List the commands in their documentation b. Provide the URL to the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact