 CAD / MLCad / 1362
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:47:43 GMT

Michael Lachmann wrote:

At this time I come up with a new license - where I hope
everyone can live with ...

If your new license for puts any restrictions whatsoever on
the right to use or implement your extensions, you can just
as well save your own time and leave it as it is.

Play well,

Jacob (who might decide to act like the BOFH he really is)
--
Houses by Katrine, Caroline and Jacob:
                        http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/By/Huse/