 CAD / MLCad / 1345
    Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now —Michael Lachmann
   May I say you got that wrong? The license is ment for developers going to implement the command into theire own programs. Then I would like to have some notice from where the commands originally came from. I never sayed or wrote that you have to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now —Don Heyse
   Let me just say before I get started here that I think Michael has made a terrific contribution to this community with MLCAD. I just think he's a bit confused about the ramifications of his license agreement and I hope we can clear it up. (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)