 CAD / MLCad / 1340
Re: Looking for some parts for MLCad.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:30:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, David VinZant writes:
Ok I just finished a big project last night using MLCad. I soon found that
there was a few missing parts. The first is a train nose,
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/2916.jpg
And Second 9v track, curves and straights.

Also some of the parts I wanted in a transparency. But there seemed to be
limited #/type of trancparency parts. So I just used a similar color to
simulate the windows. Are there people out there that have made transparency
peices? And if so where can I get them?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

PS. I may post later about doing renders. :)

Welcome David,

Here is the train nose:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2916.dat

Here is the straight 9V track (also download the subfiles):
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2865.dat

Here is the 9V track crossing (also download the subfiles):
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/32087.dat

To access transparent colors in MLCad, click "More" button in the color
palette, then scroll down, transparent colors are from color 32 to color 57.
Other useful colors:
  Chrome is 383
  Gold   is 334
  Water  is 409