 CAD / MLCad / 1303 (-5)
  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

Update I downloaded the complete update for the parts. I extracted the file into the parts directory. Running mklist.exe returned a new parts list. However, the parts needed are not in the complete.exe. I took a look at the official parts list which (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) Jeff, The plan is one that I found on the lugnet train board for a motorized switch box. I can't remember how old the plan is but I'd say likely about a year as the thread of messages were fairly old. The parts that are listed as not being (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How is this created?

(...) When you convert a .ldr/.dat file to a .pov via L3PAO/L3P by default L3PAO put a floor plane in your model. That is say you render a 2x4 blue brick. If you look athe the POV code you will notice at the bottom a section of code that says (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How is this created?

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GwH5EL.6Dn@lugnet.com... (...) cropping (...) channel. (...) place (...) I am intrigued, does this apply to Publisher as well? As I don't understand what you mean by "without a floor" (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How is this created?

(...) Small tip: when using Powerpoint (or any other Office application) convert the LDR without a floor and render your pictures as PNG with Alpha channel. That way everything but your model wil be masked out so that when you place it on a coloured (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact