 CAD / MLCad / 1302
  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) Jeff, The plan is one that I found on the lugnet train board for a motorized switch box. I can't remember how old the plan is but I'd say likely about a year as the thread of messages were fairly old. The parts that are listed as not being (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

Update I downloaded the complete update for the parts. I extracted the file into the parts directory. Running mklist.exe returned a new parts list. However, the parts needed are not in the complete.exe. I took a look at the official parts list which (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I scanned the individual updates for a few of the parts for which I'm missing the dat file. I didn't see them in the updates. Next, I looked at the parts list to see what kind of parts they are. The dat files which I'm missing are for some (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I just installed MLCAD, LDraw, complete, on my new XP install on my laptop. The parts you are asking about above are showing up just fine in my install. Did you run ldraw.exe with the "-y" option? Same thing for the "complete.exe -y"? Not sure (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I deleted the directory and reinstalled the utilities and dat libraries for a third time. For some reason the parts are there now. Thanks for the help. Tom (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) Most likely, you missed out on installing ldaw027.exe the first time around. The original parts library is included in this file; the 'complete update' file is just that -- all of the parts that are new or updated since James Jessiman died. (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)