 CAD / MLCad / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Suggestion for MLCad.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 05:36:21 GMT

I think it would be great if you could sort the parts list in the upper
window by the column headings.  That way I could sort by color, get all my
blue pieces in a row, select them all easily and then change their color
with just a few mouse clicks.  Just a thought.

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com