 CAD / MLCad / 1278 (-5)
  Re: Alert box request

Yes. I also have done this several times, cursing my unsteady mousing hand afterwards. :-) This would be a great addition. Possibly a nice little one line fix, depending on what language you use. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

(...) OK I loaded ldraw / MLCad on the PC at my office (NT) and it does the same thing. This was a new install - never had it on that PC before. I looked in Explorer, and it has LDR & MPD registered as "MLCAD document". But it still asks me if I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Alert box request

(...) Yes! Great suggestion and shouldn't be too hard to do! (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Alert box request

Michael, Several times now I have gone to select Settings>Change and instead hit Settings>Default and my customized settings are lost. Could you perhaps make an alert box pop up asking, "Are you sure you want to restore settings to default?" Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

Its running Win98 if that makes any difference. ROSCO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact