 CAD / MLCad / 1266
  Re: Enhancement request - File dialogs

I'll take that into the wishlist. The dialog currently used is standard windows .. if I haven't overseen something that's all it can do. But generating a new one might not be so hard ... I'll have a look. Michael "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Enhancement request - File dialogs

(...) Before you write one from scratch, try using the file save dialog to do directory selection. It's a common trick. The file save dialog has more features, including a pastein path bar, and you just check what's returned to make sure it's a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Good hint - thank you I was just about to forget about that ... just have to read the docs how to do it, but you are definitly right. Michael "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GuE3I7.Fy4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)