 CAD / MLCad / 1264
  Enhancement request - File dialogs

I think the File dialogs could benefit from some improvement in how path is determined. This applies to at least export model and export submodels (in Multipart mode) Both default to the root of the C drive and don't remember last filepath selected. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Enhancement request - File dialogs

I'll take that into the wishlist. The dialog currently used is standard windows .. if I haven't overseen something that's all it can do. But generating a new one might not be so hard ... I'll have a look. Michael "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Enhancement request - File dialogs

(...) Before you write one from scratch, try using the file save dialog to do directory selection. It's a common trick. The file save dialog has more features, including a pastein path bar, and you just check what's returned to make sure it's a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Good hint - thank you I was just about to forget about that ... just have to read the docs how to do it, but you are definitly right. Michael "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GuE3I7.Fy4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)