 CAD / MLCad / 1257
Re: Another Bug...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:28:18 GMT

<snip>

MLCAD.exe   1,068KB  Application   12/1/2001 6:34AM

ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING FILES ON YOUR SYSTEM.
MSVBVM60.dll
OleAut32.dll
OlePro32.dll
AsycFilt.dll
StdOle2.tlb
ComCat.dll

These shoudl be in your \system32\ folder under Windows.
In NT, 2K and XP they are under \WINNT\system32\ in 98 and me look under
\WINDOWS\system32. They should be on a 98SE verison of 98, not sure about 98
1st edition.  For windows 95.. hum.. I think you have to install them
yourself and for Win3.1 who knows?

Do your file match the ones above?  Look for then using windows explorer.
Next questions are:
1) What is OS on your PC?
2) What version of LDraw do you have installed?
AHui

Tried the files... had none, but MlCad still crashed after I got them on the
system.   What are OS files?( I'm only twelve, and I don't have experience
in many things) I had version 2.12. Also, my MlCad exe is 1.06 megabytes,
more than yours.  Any more ideas?

John Kruer

OS stands for Operating System like WIndows 95, Windows 98, etc...

In any case did you finally get it to work on the 95 machine?
-Ahui