 CAD / MLCad / 1195
  Re: 1 question on MLCAD does it have a part limit like Ldraw?

Doyle Nelson wrote in message ... (...) I don'y know if MLCAD will do 12000 pieces, but you'd probably want to break it down if at all possible. The most I've worked with is 2400 pieces and trying to work with the model once it's done (add steps, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 1 question on MLCAD does it have a part limit like Ldraw?

(...) Gatehouse. You could break it up, but it doesn't really work for a full-scale gatehouse for a castle. The walls are 16 dots thick and filled with filler brick (various colors). Trust me the project is enormous! It really does do better to have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)