 CAD / MLCad / 1195
Re: 1 question on MLCAD does it have a part limit like Ldraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:21:58 GMT

Doyle Nelson wrote in message ...
That would be Great. I figured MLCad was only limited to your sytems specs.
I have a Very powerful system that the Company provided me with.:-)

Though it would be nice to know if anyone reached 12,000 or more?

I don'y know if MLCAD will do 12000 pieces, but  you'd probably want to
break it down if at all possible. The most I've worked with is 2400 pieces
and trying to work with the model once it's done (add steps, move pieces
from one step to another, make sure there are no holes or missing pieces)
gets more and more mind-bending the more pieces you have. 12000 pieces in
one model sounds like mental torture to me :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1