 CAD / MLCad / 1163
    ML vs LEO: how elements are shown in edit mode —Steven Barile
   It just hit me. Until just now I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get use to using MLCad, having started with LeoCad. It has to do with what elements are being shown on the screen. LeoCad shows: all the elements up to the current step MLCad shows: (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: ML vs LEO: how elements are shown in edit mode —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Not a bad suggestion. Till then, when you are working out the parts that should be in steps, try getting in the habit of clicking on the "spacer" (the step itself) Also if you multiselect I believe that it draws to the very last part selected (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: ML vs LEO: how elements are shown in edit mode —Michael Lachmann
   "Steve Barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:Gpwp6s.MxL@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) Rendering (...) That's a good idea ... thanks for the tip. However there is another way for better working .. hide parts of all steps higher than (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)