 CAD / MLCad / 1148 (-5)
  Re: Newbie Question

(...) Yeah, I am having trouble posting files myself for something along these same reasons -- how to post files that include submodels. I am trying to look at Steve Lane's Zoid model, and I surmise he is having a similar problem. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie Question

I'm having trouble following this discussion, could someone explain the steps required to get leg.dat (example filenames) to show up as it's parts in walker.dat? Thanks QBF "Thomas Main" <thomasmain@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad Bug(s)

Michael - When you go into the new parts dialog (key shortcut I) and select 'custom part,' the open file dialog doesn't support .LDR. It only allows MPD and DAT, so you have to key in *.ldr manually to view LDR files. Also, I have another problem, a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Save Picture Options

(...) Well, that was easy. That's just another example of why we love you so much :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie Question

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andy Lynch writes: <snip> (...) Success! When I imported the model under the Multipart menu and then exported it using the export menu option, I was able to get the .dat file with individually selected pieces. I thought I had (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact