 CAD / MLCad / 1103
Re: *** NEW: MLCAD V2.11 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:21:19 GMT

I was wondering:
Why the change in file type?

Gary

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message
news:GnpF0K.7IM@lugnet.com...
Ok thanks for the tip, I couldn't solve all the issues anyway - but this • one
is a harder one ...

Michael
"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message
Hello

Thank you for your great work, Michael!

But the rounding error is still there when i use a stepsize smaller than • 1
If I set it to less than 1 LDU (lets say 0.1) I can move it with the • mouse
in that small distance but the arrow-keys won't work correctly.

Greetings

Carsten