 CAD / MLCad / 1091
Re: Vision Command Camera, Mindstorms IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:42:52 GMT

Hi Bill,

thanks a lot !
Sorry for beeing such late with answering.

I like your model very much.

I did'nt know that there are such good transparent parts !

I've got some suggestions.
(Please remember I'm new to MLCAD and i don't know the effort of doing what
i'm going to tell you ;-) )

First i miss the PCB in your transparent model.
(That's perhaps too simple, but for example add 3762.dat (Glass for Windows
1x6x5) in dark green ? Okay, it's a little too small, but it's just an idea)

Second i miss the lens. I guess the red LED you use in your model would make
a good job here

Thank you very much, best regards,

Rainer

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, William Wood writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Rainer Balzerowski writes:
Hello all,

I'm new to MLCAD and did nothing else the last nights :)

I'm impressed.

I did not find the pieces i mentioned in the subject.
Does anyone know if this parts allready exist ?

Thanks in advance,

Rainer

Rainer,

I have a model of the Vision Command Camera that I developed.  It can be
found at the LDraw.org Parts Tracker.  Go to:

http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/list

and download the following files:

32561c01  Electric Camera USB TrBlue/TrDkGray
32561     ~Electric Camera USB Top
32562     ~Electric Camera USB Bottom
32561s01  ~Electric Camera USB Focus Ring
4-4cone   Cone 2 x 2 x 1

This was my first attempt at a large part.  Please let me know what you think.

If I get some time, I'll see if I can come up with a model of the IR Tower.

Bill