 CAD / MLCad / 1085
    Wishes for next version —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello! Because i do part authoring with ML-Cad i would like to have the ability to zoom muuuuuch more than onl 300%. Sometimes i need like 2000%-8000% and more. It makes it alot easier to determine the position of points. So it is a lot of trial and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Wishes for next version —William Wood
   (...) I too would like the ability to easily zoom in more. Assigning this to the mouse scroll wheel would be even better. I also have the same problem moving things when setting the grid to less than 1 LDU. A couple more requests: When moving a type (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)