 CAD / MLCad / 1061
    MPD files showing mixed up —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi, I searched the newsgroup but didn't find this, so I hope I on't ask something for the 1000th time: I created a MPD-model (sik.mpd). Everything OK with that, converting to POV goes well so no problems there. But when I place the file ("add part" (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MPD files showing mixed up —Michael Lachmann
   Hi Jeroen, MLCad does currently not support including mpd's into other files! The result when doing it are uncontrolled. Alternativly you can extract all the files from the mpd and import them into another project. Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)