 CAD / MLCad / 1018 (-10)
  Re: LGEO and MLCAD colors

(...) Hi Lutz! :) (...) Great! (...) You could include both... (...) You can refer to the LDraw FAQ for various color numbers. The >16 numbers aren't recognized by LDraw, but are recognized by LDLite, L3P (I think), MLCAD, and L3Lab. For RGB values, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts list bug?

(...) Larry, you are right - that is a bug. I've already corrected it and going to release a new version of MLCad soon. Thanks for the bug report. Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Parts list bug?

I am running MLCad 2.00 R 4 and I think I may have found a bug in the report for parts I have a large model with several submodels. If I check parts per step and leave submodels unchecked it seems to generate a correct list for the main model. But (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

Well, found out that if I start MLCad indirectly by double-clicking on a .DAT or .MPD file, the default grouping is shown. But if I open MLCad first before loadint a model, then the groupings I set up are shown. And I am using an older (v1.99) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

(...) I've looked up the code and recognized a small bug there. There is no message when it cannot save the group. I guess you do not have write permission to the mlcad directory (e.g. if running from a cd-rom). Also if you have any older version (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

I tried that, but the new groups I create goes away when I quit an MLCad session. Am I missing where to SAVE my settings? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

Sure! Goto Settings -> Groups -> Group Configuration (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Strange rendering of #3046 in MLCad

I think Gary (blessing) is right and this is a problem with the new version. I used MLCad 1.99 and all works out fine! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New version 2.0, was "idea for next version, include ttore boxes"

Ah, it seems the new version of MLCad IS faster (I have just upgraded to v2.0). Thank you! Oh, thanks for including "All Files" support in "open" dialog. This negates my earlier request for *.box support. Sorry for the bogus bug report. I'll start (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  How to set up my own catagories?

I would like to add additional catagories, i.e: grouping of specialized parts - in addition to the <Brick <Baseplate <Electric <Technic <Train <Plate & <Other Parts groups. Is there a way to add new groups in MLcad? (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact