 CAD / MLCad / *709 (-5)
  LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

For the past week, I have been working with Michael Lachmann and Jacob Sparre Andersen to give LDraw.org a more MLCad focus. We are proud to announce the new subdomain at LDraw.org: (URL) notice there's not much there yet. Because of some unforseen (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

The next version of MLCad will support reloading of the project / model - which means (revert to saved). Michael -- ===...=== Ing Michael Lachmann Individual software development Tel.: +43 676 406 86 95 e-mail: michael.lachmann@lm-...ftware.com (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY

I've never tried to use camera options until now, but I think we can enhance that if we have a camera-file (like the light.dat) which L3P counts in. This way it's easy to define the camera - position and orientation ... Regarding the description (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New Colors

Can anyone pass on the numbers of the new colors? (i.e. grays other than light/dark grey, LoM colors, grey green from the Statue of Liberty Sculpure) Thanks. (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Adding new pieces in MLCad

I've been meaning to suggest the same thing! John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:G5KD1w.D0H@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact