 CAD / LeoCAD / 9
    What part set are included? —Dave Crabbe
   I tried using LDRAW quickly ... noted I didn't give it much of a chance, but I seemed to have a hard time getting it to draw properly. Parts disappeared and they didn't seem to line up right. It didn't seem like a good solid program. LeoDraw looks (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: What part set are included? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) As you can guess, it's an impossible task to have all parts available but there are almost 1500 parts right now. The RCX is done, as well as some MS sensors and lots of technic parts. Leonardo (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: What part set are included? —John C. Quillan
   (...) I have been using LeoCad for Linux for about a week or two now. Very nice. I have already drawn some of the sub parts of RCX robots that I have created. It seems to have Almost every thing tht I used. One noted exception was the large wheels (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)