 CAD / LeoCAD / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
What part set are included?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:23:34 GMT

I tried using LDRAW quickly ... noted I didn't give it much of a chance, but
I seemed to have a hard time getting it to draw properly. Parts disappeared
and they didn't seem to line up right. It didn't seem like a good solid
program.

LeoDraw looks nice. But I want it to document the robots I use.

The big problem with CAD programs is the parts library. Does it include
parts from the Robolab / Mindstorm categories (Rxc, wheels, pulleys, etc.)

Dave
Nova Scotia Community College
(crabbedh@burridge.nscc.ns.ca)