 CAD / LeoCAD / 7
  Re: Parts library for LeoCAD

(...) Ok, something like that would be useful to have, I think. I would feel claustrophibic if I couldn't convert new parts into the LeoCAD format. How about the other way around? Can ordinary DAT files be extracted from the LeoCAD format? And can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Parts library for LeoCAD

(...) I removed it to avoid confusion but it looks like people do not want to wait for the library updates. :) (...) I've never thought of doing that (I can't see a reason for it). The only parts that LeoCAD have that are not included in LDraw use (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)