 CAD / LeoCAD / 62
  can LeoCAD use the LDraw library?

Hello, I'm using ldraw and Leocad for about a week now. yesterday I discovered that the piece Library in leocad doens't contain the most recent pieces. I ran the ldraw0202.exe update file but the piece library in Leocad didn't change after some (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: can LeoCAD use the LDraw library?

(...) Hello, I am not an experienced LeoCad user but I believe you have to wait a part update at www.leocad.org, there is no other way known to me. LeoCad does not use the Ldraw part library, but its own library, converted from Ldraw parts. LeoCad (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.leocad)