 CAD / LeoCAD / 61
Re: Import new bricks into LeoCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:39:54 GMT

Hi Niels,

You have to leave and restart LeoCAD for the new parts to be available.

Philo
www.philohome.com

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
Hi

A few days ago a new update with LDraw bricks was released.
How can I get these bricks into LeoCAD?
I'm using LeoCAD 0.73 under MS Windows 98.
I tried the Library Piece Manager and than Import Piece.
and selecting an LDraw .dat file
I get a message saying 'Piece Succesfully imported',
but I don't see the brick appearing in any list.

Niels Karsdorp