 CAD / LeoCAD / 55
    Linux problems - X server crashing —Chris Page
   I'm trying to get LeoCAD to work on my linux box without much sucess. I downloaded leocad-0.73-linux.tgz and the pieces.zip files, extracted the pieces to /usr/share/leocad and copied leocad to /usr/bin. I have tried starting it as a normal user and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Linux problems - X server crashing —Leonardo Zide
    First thing to do is try to compile yourself and run (get the source to 0.73, not the latest one), if it still fails send me a backtrace of where it crashes and I'll be able to help. I don't have an NVidia card anymore but it used to work fine with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.leocad)