 CAD / LeoCAD / 31
  Re: Info on animation vs step and...

(...) When the film strip button is down, it means that you're in animation mode and the program will work as a "keyframer", like 3D Studio. Get this file and press the play button to see a simple animation of a car on the road and the camera (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Info on animation vs step and...

OK then maybe you can explain it here... :) I have animated blocks but have no idea how I actually did it. I can't seem to reproduce the mouse clicks... Can you outline how to set keys and how to move or rotate blocks.... SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Info on animation vs step and...

(...) I don't mind writing as long as it's not formal, try this: - add a 1x1 brick - press the animation icon - press the key icon - go to the last frame (use the >>| icon) - move the brick somewhere else - press play You're basically telling the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)