 CAD / LeoCAD / 26
    Gallery updated —Leonardo Zide
    Hi everybody, I'm just writing to say that today I updated the model gallery with 14 new models submited by users (12 original creations + 2 TLG sets). If you have any sets that you want to be added, just email then to me. Leonardo (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Gallery updated —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Leonardo, Fine ! But where do I find these models ? they don't seem to appear in the Leocad Model Gallery page :-( Philo (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Gallery updated —Steven Barile
   Along the bottom of the window there are galleries (URL) - Original Creations - Castle - Town - Space - Train - Other Themes - LeoCAD It took me a few minutes to find it as well, but well worth it! SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)