 CAD / LeoCAD / 29
Re: Gallery updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:16:58 GMT

Along the bottom of the window there are galleries
http://leocad.gerf.org/models/old/models.htm

Main - Original Creations - Castle - Town - Space - Train - Other Themes -
LeoCAD

It took me a few minutes to find it as well, but well worth it!
SteveB

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Philippe Hurbain writes:
In lugnet.cad.leocad, Leonardo Zide writes:
Hi everybody,

I'm just writing to say that today I updated the model gallery with 14
new models submited by users (12 original creations + 2 TLG sets). If
you have any sets that you want to be added, just email then to me.

Leonardo

Hi Leonardo,

Fine ! But where do I find these models ? they don't seem to appear in the
Leocad Model Gallery page :-(

Philo