 CAD / LeoCAD / 16
    Re: New LeoCAD version —Leonardo Zide
   (...) That's a bug, I'll fix it. Do you know how to find out if a key is pressed ? :) (...) You shouldn't use the Mesa beta versions they are very buggy and 3.1 already has an official version, you should upgrade. (...) Please send me the errors, it (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD version —John C. Quillan
   (...) From the little X programming (and no GTK) I have done the only way I can think of is set up a event call back (I believe GTK calls them signals) for the Press and Release of the CTRL key, and use this callback to toggle a flag somewhere. Not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)