 CAD / LeoCAD / 139
  Re: LeoCad version 0.75

(...) ... Hi, I didn't found out how to see parts numbers in the tree, although I selected "Show numbers" in the context menu and/or the pieces toolbar preferences. It's now hard to find a part when you don't know the name of the part or the (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: LeoCad version 0.75

(...) If you move the mouse over a piece in the tree it will show you its number, the option for showing numbers is gone and should have been removed from the menu. I'd like to keep the tree as simple as possible, having the numbers there leaves (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: LeoCad version 0.75

(...) Cool options. Fine :-) (...) Ok, I can understand this. Best regards Ronald (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.cad.leocad)