 CAD / LDD / 96
  LDRAW Export Broken?

Hello all, I think there may have been some prior discussion on this issue, but I can't recall the answer. I would like to export files from LDD 2.0 to LDRAW using the File -> Export option. But the resulting LDR files only contain a few bricks, not (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LDRAW Export Broken?

(...) Jordan, As I believe it was explained to me the functionallity to import and export LDraw files in LDD 2.0 is not there "Yet". I think there was a timeing conflict between getting the Hobby Train released and its requirement of having LDD 2.0 (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LDRAW Export Broken?

(...) I believe the functionality is there but the mapping isn't. As I posted (URL) here a fortnight ago> you can get it working a bit (very little bit) better using the converted conversion file from LDD 1.6 that I made. Tim (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)