 CAD / LDD / 97
Re: LDRAW Export Broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
Hello all,

I think there may have been some prior discussion on this issue, but I can't
recall the answer.

I would like to export files from LDD 2.0 to LDRAW using the File -> Export
option.  But the resulting LDR files only contain a few bricks, not the entire
model.  Is there a different way to create LDR files, or is this a known bug in
LDD 2.0?

Thanks,
Jordan

Jordan,

As I believe it was explained to me the functionallity to import and export
LDraw files in LDD 2.0 is not there "Yet".  I think there was a timeing conflict
between getting the Hobby Train released and its requirement of having LDD 2.0
for instructions.  They just could not get the functionality into 2.0 in time.

I hope this means that it will be available shortly but I have no news on
when/if this functionality will return.

-Eric