 CAD / LDD / 34
Re: Factory creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I made this KITT for my brother Paul:

SNIP

There were a LOT of bugs in the previous incarnations’ instruction generation. I think I finally got it so the instructions are followable by setting to ‘3 bricks per step’ & ‘save cameras’ in the preferences menu.

NewER & hopefully FINAL Lego Shop link:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=08d4904b-b45a-43df-82c3-3ca5430f80d4

Jeff