 CAD / LDD / 33
Re: Factory creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I made this KITT for my brother paul:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=7260db8f-81d5-462f-a170-a6f0dd901740

Jeff

Pics:

KITT features the red sensor at the front, the intake ‘bump’ on the top right-of-center on the hood & a white license plate in the back. (4) 2x3 plates come off the roof to make a ‘T’top mode. The ‘U’shape steering wheel is mounted on a 1x2 center stud plate to allow steering wheel movement. The dashboard has trans red ‘lights’ on the left & a trans blue ‘tv screen’ on the right. The solid red grill 1x2 tile (LDD did not have a trans red 1x2 grill piece) represents the buttons & KITT’s voice-red-moving-thingie seen in the show when KITT talks.

Enjoy!

Jeff

Nwe Lego Shop link:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=e9ec9fcd-ebe4-4d87-b316-4d7d8d896331