  ldraw.org Logo Change

Well... In an interesting question and answer session I had originally with Brad Justus, it came to my attention that TLC did not approve of the 3D red brick ldraw.org logo. Brad checked with the corporate counsel about the logo, and relayed the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad) !

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) If TLC is OK with putting LEGO on the studs, I think that is great! :) We're not playing with MegaBloksDraw here. Is this new wireframe logo just for the sign, or will it eventually go on ldraw.org as well? Steve (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) I was happy to contribute.. I feel guilty that I haven't been more active in the LUGNET world for the last few months... I haven't had the time to author elements or help in discussions guiding the course of our CAD future, so this is the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) Yep. (...) :) (...) It will eventually make its way to the site. Pretty soon, as we work out some cleaning up of the smaller, thicker wireframe image for that purpose. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) Wow, is that the exact text sent to you? I'm surprised to see "LEGO Group" there after the name change last year. (...) Wow! :) --Todd (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) Interestingly enough, that is. I added the (r) symbols on LEGO and LEGO logo, and sent it off to the printer to add to the sign. The text will be 3/8" tall baseline to top, centered at the very bottom. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)