    Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Joseph Gonzalez
   hey tim i'd love to contribute my aquazone verne model to this: (URL) ldraw file is missing one lower-dome part but i think it would still work well for what you've got. if we're sending you our models should we be prepared to maybe lose a few (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Tim Courtney
   (...) If it can be rendered at an angle where its not visible, shouldn't be a problem. We do want to show models complete in LDraw....so having that revealed might be a small problem. But its all in the camera angle :) (...) I would say that we are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)