  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) say (...) Definitely a good idea. Also, if you can, try getting a second pro bono opinion. Remember, lawyers do work in teams and consult each other regularly for finer points and other considerations and legal precedents (can you say (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) That's how I'd like to see the site/group. (...) The way we're going to market it, no. After CDs are sold, we could be dealing with about $8000 if figured for 1000 CDs, $2/pc cost, sold for $10 US. This would be more than enough money to put (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)