    Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I personally think that you should try to get it tax exempted. Considering that it is already used by thousands of people world wide, as freeware, whos creator has passed on but opened up the initial code for parts (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities —Tim Courtney
   (...) I'd agree with you on this. I think its worthwile to pursue tax exemption. At the same time, I'm going to try to have the CDs done by Kidvention (the master, that is) to have it available to install on our demonstration machine there. I'll do (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)