Subject:
CD-ROM Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:13:47 GMT

Just thought I'd give out another update on the status of the CD-ROM:

The HTML guide is almost done.  This is what needs to be done before
we can ship:

Finish guide: Reformat Knudsen article, finish a few pages including
installation instructions for non-windows and DOS machines.  Find a
few important links as well.  Develop legal section.

Download L3P 1.3 and BlockCAD.  Do final check on software versions.

Finish standalone flash menu system.

Make installation programs for Windows, DOS, (and other OSes?)

Design the CD art and the jacket art.

--

The guide should take me the next two or three days.  I need to find
out who was originally going to design the Windows install and talk to

If you are a software author on this CD and have updated your program
in the last 2 months, please EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW.  I will be
posting a final list of all software included with version numbers
before sending the CD to press.  This will make sure we've included
everything applicable and the most recent versions of it.

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and helping make this happen!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne