  ldraw.org going down for a kernel upgrade tomorrow

I have some problems using all the swap space I have in my machine, so I have just compiled a new kernel. I will reboot the machine tomorrow morning at approximately 8am Danish time. If I didn't make any misteaks - this is the first time I compile a (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org going down for a kernel upgrade tomorrow

(...) Done. - I hope nobody noticed it. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)